ABC Radio National
576 AM, DAB+ 9C
Listen to stations similar to ABC Radio National
Radio National, known as RN, is an Australia public service broadcasting radio network run by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation which from 1947 until 1985, the network was known as ABC Radio 2. In January 2012, station was rebranded as radio RN. The Radio National broadcasts national programs of news and current affairs, social issues, science, art, comedy and drama.
Slogan: "Your World Unfolding"
First air date: 5 December 1923
Call sign: 2RN
Owner: Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Broadcast area: NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS (live streaming) – QLD, WA, SA, NT (by time zones)
Radio National sister stations
Radio National program guide
- RN Breakfast Patricia Karvelas Weekdays 6am - 9am
- Life Matters with Hilary Harper, Beverley Wang Mo-Fr 9am, Repeated: Tu-Sa 4am, Sa 3pm
- RN Drive Andy Park Weekday, 6pm - 7:35pm
- Book Show Claire Nichols Monday 10am. Repeated: Wed 9pm, Sat 3pm.
- Health Report with Dr Norman Swan, Tegan Taylor Mo 5.30pm. Tu 5:30am, We 11am
- Law Report Damien Carrick Tuesday 5:30pm Repeats: Wednesday 5:30am.
- The Minefield Waleed Aly, Scott Stephens Thursday 2pm. Recur: Sat 12:00am, Sun 10am.
- Big Ideas with Paul Barclay Thu 8pm. Reoccur: Sat 10pm, Sun 8pm, Mon-Tue 2pm, Tue-Fri 3am
- The Bookshelf with Kate Evans, Cassie McCullagh Sat 10am. Repeats: Mon 11pm, Fri 8pm
- Music Show Andrew Ford Sa - Su 11am. Occur again: Sa - Su 9pm, We 2pm and Th 11pm.
- Science Show Robyn Williams Saturday 12pm Recur: Monday 4am, Wednesday 12pm
- Earshot Miyuki Jokiranta Saturday 2pm. Do over: Mon 11am, Sun 12am.
- Sunday Extra Julian Morrow Sunday 7:00am Do over: Monday 2am
- All In The Mind Sana Qadar Sunday 1pm. Recur: Monday 1;30pm, Friday 2:30am.
Frequency Radio National
- Adelaide 729
- Brisbane 792
- Canberra 846
- Darwin 657
- Hobart 585
- Melbourne 621
- Perth 810
- Sydney 576