AM/FM, DAB+ 9C
Listen to similar radio stations
ABC NewsRadio is a 24-hour news radio service broadcast, owner by the Australian public broadcaster, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC). Radio station is available from AM/FM radio, online or the ABC Listen app, DAB+ radio. Station are broadcast all Australian Parliamentary sessions, which were originally (from 1946) broadcast on national radio network, also programings Australian Football League matches on weekends in some states.
First air date: 15 August 1994
Owner: Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Broadcast area: Australia
ABC Local Radio Network
- AM with Sabra Lane Is Australia's informative morning current affairs program.
- PM with Linda Mottram Program covers a broad spectrum of issues relevant to all sections of Australia.
- Australia Votes David Speers, Melissa Clarke and James Glenday Every afternoon from Monday to Friday
- The World Today Sally Sara Thursday, 10pm-11pm
- Weekly Post Overview of this week's main news.
- Japan in Focus with Eleni Psaltis Saturday, 1pm-1:30pm
- The Ticket with Tracey Holmes Sunday, 9:30am-12:00pm
- Correspondents Report with Julian Morrow
ABC NewsRadio broadcasts in the following cities on FM or AM:
- Adelaide 972
- Brisbane 936
- Canberra 103.9
- Darwin 102.5
- Geraldton 101.3
- Hobart 747
- Melbourne 1026
- Newcastle 1458
- Perth 585
- Sydney 630
- Site: https://www.abc.net.au/news/newsradio/
- Address: 700 Harris Street Ultimo NSW 2007
- Phone number: 139 994
- E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS: 0467 922 702