6PR Radio Perth live
882 AM, DAB+ 9B
6PR, known as 882 6PR, is a commercial radio station located on Perth, Western Australia, its focus is on news, talk and sport, and is Perth's only commercial talkback radio station. Commenced broadcasting on 14 October 1931, and currently owned by Nine Entertainment Co. The radio station provides hourly news five minutes (half-hour during breakfast), traffic report every 15 minutes throughout morning and afternoon drive, and weather bulletins.
Slogan: "Perth's favourite news and talk station"
First air date: 14 October 1931
Call sign: 6PR
Owner: Nine Entertainment Co
Broadcast area: Perth, WA
Stations Nine Entertainment Co.
- Perth Live with Oliver Peterson MONDAY - FRIDAY 3:00PM - 6:00PM
- Sportsday with Karl Langdon and Paul Hasleby MONDAY - FRIDAY 6:00PM-8:00PM
- Breakfast with Gareth Parker MONDAY - FRIDAY 5:30AM-9:00AM
- Mornings with Liam Bartlett MONDAY - FRIDAY 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Millsy at Midday Steve M. MONDAY - FRIDAY 12:00PM-3:00PM
- Cancer Council WA: Give Back, Get Back We chat to the team at Cancer Council WA to find out more.
- The Nightshift with Tod Johnston MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:00PM-12:00AM
- Overnights with Jon Lewis MONDAY - FRIDAY 12:00AM-5:00AM
- Overnights with Fred Mafrica SATURDAY & SUNDAY 12:00AM - 5:00AM
- Boat, Dive and Fishing Show with Karl Langdon SATURDAY & SUNDAY 5:00AM-6:00AM
- Perth 882, DAB+ 9B